 Dear LEGO / 4332 (-20)
  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) An interesting side note here is that LEGO has made minifigs with the "correct" color for other humanoid characters from Star Wars, such as Bib Fortuna, Gammorean Guards and ofcours Yoda. Why would "real" humans be treated any diffrent ;) Any (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) critical stage in our cohesion. All of us are starting to realize more and more that we play an important role. A role that if we choose to take, can have positive effects to our hobby, nay, way of life! LOL! What, the Windmill, "doesn't want (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I'd say that that's a pretty good guess. Unfortunately, far from solving or eliminating the problem, it makes it worse. In effect, LEGO is saying "we'll only deal with the issue of 'race' when it's forced upon us, and even then we'll only deal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I bet the answer lies in the fact that this is a LEGO Direct set and not a normal LEGO release. Because of that they can 'ignore' the whole issue of established policy. That is my guess anyway. Personally I belive that if they were going to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I hope Mr. Billy D. Williams had a say on what he'd look like in Lego. It would be cool if he made the final decision. Dear Lego, how DID you decide on the minifig color issue? We've debated it for a long time here on Lugnet & I'd be (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make some fire trucks...

(...) Actually, when I saw that "World City", with the exception of the pretty fine train sets, only consisted of Police or Police-type (the Armored Car is a Security vehicle and not a police department vehicle), I thought that they might carry the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Our Curator Rocks!!!

Dave you Rock, looking great. All hail the Lord Curator. Swooping down from yonder mighty mountain top serving the community one post at a time. ...and if it seems like Majic, its just one of the Temporal Agents there to sell you Advanced Tech. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear lego, please make some fire trucks...

This is just an idea for a possible "world city fire" type theme. Not that I would personally buy such a thing (since I dont like red) but I know it would be popular. Sets in the theme from biggest to smallest: Fire station with lots of equipment, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I have good things to say and bad things...

(...) Hmmm...that is bad! Actually, what I think is worse is knowing there is really cool stuff on the way, and seeing old crap still on the shelf because the store thinks that they want to sell the old stuff first. Though, on the bright side, there (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  I have good things to say and bad things...

The good thing is that lego is making all these way cool new sets (like the train level crossing and that lunar lander mentioned in .space) The bad thing is that they make us wait for months before we can buy it :( :( :( :( :( The other bad thing is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Roadshow 2003- Dallas Event Notes

The first stop on the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow happened this past weekend in Dallas, TX. TexLUG and MSLTC participated and put on a great display. The show seemed a great success. All participants from the clubs had great time and enjoyed the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) Compared to when? When exactly did you NOT feel like a rebel??? :) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) @8^) Glad you like them. In lugnet.build, Stéphane Simard wrote: (...) I was a little afraid of that. Fortunately I've had the past several months to stockpile before the rush. (...) "Not meant to be used in mass quantities". I like that. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) Well I don't think you have anything to fear, my Lego spending has been way down in the past year and I am not likely to actually go out and buy a few thousand. (...) Ah, well it is just another fine example of a part that Lego needs to make (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Shop specials?

Dear Lego, can we have some of the US Shop specials in Europe please? I mean, at $8,49 I'll have two of those Technic chassis packs, thank you. Sorry, $17,50 for the 8430 Motorbike you said? Yes please. An RC buggy for $65,-? Keep them coming. Ewok (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, bring back model team.

Yes Lego, More Model Team Please! (But you can leave out the sound effects.....) Duq "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HGG32L.FJG@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Discovery Mars question

(...) I don't really know one way or the other as I never bothered to ask. I had about four hours of photography ahead of me, and I was just trying to get as much variety of info during my 45-minute tour as I could (mostly about Bionicle and Star (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear Lego, bring back model team.

I was in TRU the other day and I saw all the Mega Bloks pro builder sets like the harley and the space shuttle and the tank and the submarine and stuff and I thought to myself, LEGO should make sets like that... (not necessarily military) If lego (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean

(...) Ah! "Conductor of Construction!" cool. :-] -Suz (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact