 Dear LEGO / 4325
4324  |  4326
Subject:
Our Curator Rocks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 06:32:57 GMT

Dave you Rock, looking great.

All hail the Lord Curator. Swooping down from yonder mighty mountain top serving
the community one post at a time.

...and if it seems like Majic, its just one of the Temporal Agents there to sell
you Advanced Tech.

Rumble on.

And hey how about a special Curator micro thumb like the admins and stuff get.
Or how about free tolls if they visit Jersey? Alternate side street parking.
Municipal Kick Backs? K8? New sets to try out and Display here
Lugnet.Build.Mecha?

Ya know each Curator of a given group gets a brandy newly released theme related
set to review for the droves and droves of Genre Fans?

Huh Huh, set reviews for the Genre Correct?

Any takers? *Cough TLC * Cough for the leaders of our areas?

Like send TJ Avery the new gigantic Technic Deep Ocean Drill Rig Troll for
review, and sen Bruce Lowell the Full scale 6 foot diameter Death Star (LMT ED)
for review and genre freak out.

Like an advocate for a theme who is infact the curator for the news group in
question.

Send Larry P the Chugga Chugga Express 2000 for review before it hits the
market!

Send Dave Johaan the new beta version of the new Mecho-man-Bot 3000 for review

Call me nuts, but if you never speak up you'll never know.

And I have taken myself up on many a good idea and, well,....um....there's that.

? Should I FTX that pic of Dave from my "Things" Folder?

LOL!