 Dear LEGO / 4323
Re: I have good things to say and bad things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
The good thing is that lego is making all these way cool new sets (like the
train level crossing and that lunar lander mentioned in .space)
The bad thing is that they make us wait for months before we can buy it :(
:( :( :( :(

Hmmm...that is bad!  Actually, what I think is worse is knowing there is really
cool stuff on the way, and seeing old crap still on the shelf
because the store thinks that they want to sell the old stuff first.

Though, on the bright side, there is some pretty good clearance sales
now and in the very near future.

The other bad thing is that there is so much stuff I want, its going to be
hard to figure out how to afford it all. (more SW minis, NASA discovery
sets, train level crossing, lunar lander, advanced designer and inventor
sets, technic stuff and mabie more)

I wouldn't put this as a bad thing, except for your wallet.  It means
that the quality of the Lego designs this year has really taken account of
what people want to buy.

A good suggestion for all is to prioritize what you want to buy (these are
must haves!! ...as in I MUST HAVE THEM NOW!!)  then the stuff you want but
are in not as much of a hurry to get them, wait until the Clearance Sale
happens --- watch and wait.  Plus hope that there aren't a lot of
Lego Enthusiasts or Sellers in your area.  Then you can be assured of buying
your favorite sets for less than retail price.

As a lover of all things Apollo, I want that lunar lander NOW damnit :)

Well, good things come to those who wait!!! :)

Ben.