 Dear LEGO / 4313
Re: Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
Dear LEGO,

Just wanted to say, "Cool!" and thanks. :-)
I like the changes to the LEGO Company website!
[...]
here's what I like about [the new homepage]:
[...]

Dear LEGO,

Although I liked the homepage described previously, I'm not thrilled with the
new: "kid getting shot in the head" version.

:-\

-Suz

Ah!  "Conductor of Construction!"  cool.

:-]
-Suz