 Dear LEGO / 4285
Re: Confused .... ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 22:33:13 GMT

I had thought I'd read, right here on lugnet, that pictures which depicted
the Lego logo were not permitted on Brickshelf. Perhaps I'm wrong, in which
case please forgive for bring the subject up.

best

JB

In lugnet.dear-lego, Allan Bedford writes:

I'm not sure why that would violate their fair usage rules.  In fact, I've
seen the LEGO logo done up as a mosaic and I'm sure that builder hasn't been
hounded by the lawyers.