 Dear LEGO / 3037 (-20)
  Re: Non functioning Micromotor.

(...) Thanks Tony, Derek and Aaron. I called Consumer Services and they are going to send me a new one - without even asking for the old one first. Now that is both beyond the call of duty and asking for trouble, so... To TLC, well done and to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) I had a similar problem with my stormtrooper helmet, but instead of rushing me a new helmet with something like a key-ring, they sent me a padded envelope with nothing inside but a folded padded envelope to send back my misprinted helmet in. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bulk getting better and better

Dear Lego, thanx for the still growing list of bulk packs. Here's a few requests: the chains are in, now please add the threads as found in 856. PLEASE re-release the solid 24x43 tyres from the early days..... Change the old-style 9V motor for the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thank you LEGO!

I recently picked up a 7146 TIE Fighter and to my horror discovered my very first misprinted part - the stormtrooper helmet had grey smears over the front where the 2 left hand grey blobs had been misplaced and then something handled that area. I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Skeleton Henchmen

(...) 2nded 2nded!!!! If all we get these days is the 3 minifig hero sets, I'd like to see: - 2 Ogel's henchmen + 1 Ogel - 2 Imperial Guards + 1 Emperor (or 1 shuttle pilot) - 2 Storm Troopers + 1 Tie Fighter pilot I'd also like to see a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Skeleton Henchmen

Dear Lego/Lego Direct, Is there any chance you might release special minifig sets with Ogel's skeleton henchmen? I would buy many of them. I really like the figs, but with only two in each Ogel Command Center, I don't imagine I'll be getting many (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing?

Strange question in the subject line. Marketing is always equal to greed, no matter if it is made by Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Ford or Lego. Nobody offers you a product to make you happy. No, of course they want to make money. Then, of course it's easier (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

In lugnet.dear-lego, Peter F. Guenther wrote: [earlier, Aaron West wrote:] (...) Or Black-with-some-nift...eces-Tron? Steve (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: rolling garage doors from fire stations etc( was fire stations)

(...) That would be great, I'd like yellow, red, clear, trans. light blue, white, and blue doors. Oh, and also black. I'd like to update my Warehouse, city garage, car garage, and fire halls. Josh P. S. FUT to lugnet.dear-lego (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) Good point Tim. If the sellers wanted to be "fair", they should sell their items at market value on E-bay. This sometimes jacks the price up, but other times its a steal. Besides, if they were truly worried about making a "profit" on selling (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) Are you referring to this post? (URL) need to cough about it -- it had some good ideas. (...) In a bee hive there are only two castes, queens and workers (drones don't really do anything except make sperm for the queen). Like the Martian (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) I considered the caste idea, but as there are only two types of Martians, w/ ears or w/out ears, I doubt that is the case. *cough*please-see-my...an*cough*. That dealt somewhat with the issue. I believe there are Guards, Pilots, Scientists, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) One informative reply and one reply that I am still disturbed by. Anyone else notice ears on their Martians? (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) I only have one Martian, Altair. He has the little ear bumps on him. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

Not only that, Its getting v. difficult to get Lego in the UK now. Big stores only stock a few lines. Why do the Americans get privaliged sets. Does it cost to much to release the same set in the US and Europe. why do I have to import (castle) sets (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

Hi, Yes I agree. However think on this. Last week my wife and I held a dinner party with 12 adults none of them AFOLs. After the meal we gave them a Bionicle each to make. The sense of enjoyment, wonder and achievement and sheer fun in making these (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) How about ShadowTron? Shadow Force? Stealth Force? Peter (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Model Team Decline

I've just spent a little time checking the history of Model Team (what else would you do at 1am?). Looking at the bare facts on a piece of paper a few things were very striking: Model Team has produced 14 sets(I don't count the ferrari as it's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

Lego should remember that to get today's parents to buy their children lego, they need to make the sets as interesting and as high quality as the one's the parents received when they we're children. Steve Lane (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lou Zucaro writes: ... (...) ... Or, building a large set like the grey castles, and wondering why a certain piece was used in a certain spot. Then, 17 steps later, seeing why that exact piece had to be in that exact spot and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact