 Dear LEGO / 3028
Re: The Refocusing of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:19:45 GMT

it is at the original Lego price or less. At
least Lego do not make a profit out of us AFOLs by inflating prices of old
and scarce sets.....unlike those people who advertise on Lugnet.Marketplace.
This newsgroup has no place on this fan-site (even though it is the biggest
newsgroup of them all). Or if it does have a place, it should be for
swopping lego not for screwing fans who "must" have a certain set. Rant Over

Tim

Good point Tim.  If the sellers wanted to be "fair", they should sell their
items at market value on E-bay.  This sometimes jacks the price up, but
other times its a steal.  Besides, if they were truly worried about making
a "profit" on selling the sets, they can always have a reserve price.
And there is a guarantee also.
I'm not a representative of E-bay, just highly enjoy using the on-line
service, and purchase over 50% of the lego sets I have obtained in the last
while.