 Dear LEGO / 2537 (-20)
  Re: dear lego, please make more...

(...) The model is at Legoland California, on the boat tour. I'm sure there are pictures of it somewhere online as well. -Tim (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego, please make more...

(...) Hey Jonathan,the opera house has allready been built by lego master builders,there's a picture of it in the lego book that came out last year (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Mindstorms Mall Tour Pics

Just got some pics uploaded of the Mindstorms mall tour and of Dave Eaton and Shiri Dori over here at my room. Dave brought his minifig scale AT-AT walker (the one from Mindfest) and set it up in the room) Here ya go - (URL) Courtney - (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego, please make more...

sets like the statue of liberty set that are based on real landmarks. Some ideas: the sphynx (tan bricks and slopes) the empire state building (windows & lots of 1 x n bricks) the leaning tower of pisz(sp) (round parts) the sydney opera house (now (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) I think I still have that lying about... Looks like my Police Station is safe now and my Metroliner doors and grey drop center train plate will quickly find a home! I appreciate the blue train doors also, a color which hasn't been available (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) But to what end? Does it really seem to you that Brad or TLC is more likely to respond to your acerbic tantrums than to a politely worded request for information? If in fact TLC is slow to respond in any case, does it seem probable that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Silver champion: what about a red stilish pack

(...) Wny not just get an 8448? Then you have plenty of red :) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Silver champion: what about a red stilish pack

Hi As a Ferrari fan (and I can tell you I am not the only one out here) I think it would be a great idea to market a styling pack in red to convert the 8458 from that sad grey to a more suitable red colour. Marco Berti (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Compatibility...

(...) My thoughts exactly! The only reason I won't use any Lego-based software is due to the lack of availability for the Mac. As we've shown in the past, Mac Addicts and Lego Maniacs have many traits in common...specificly the refusal to use lesser (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Compatibility...

Dear LEGO... When are you ever going to start supporting the Macintosh platform?... (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I still dream that they'll pair up with the folks making the Lord of the Rings movie due next December... That would just be *AWESOME*... I've always dreamed that LEGO would do something with Tolkien's world. I also bet that it would draw the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"

(...) would (...) Well, their TOS specifically addresses mis-categorization. In fact, I've been tempted to invoke this, it specifically addresses, and disallows things like "Mega Bloks set, just like LEGO". By a strict reading of their TOS in fact, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Datalog

(...) In that case: Dear Lego: Please allow random memory access via the next firmware, either through access to the datalog or some other mechanism. Thanks! (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) too! (...) Actually Richard, Lego is handling most responses by direct e-mail it seems. My post the other day about mindstorms got a direct response from the person in charge of the tour. I imagine that Tim's question might have gotten a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your query? Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too! What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Chrome" sets 4816-19

I was hoping Lego could give us an updated list of when and where these will be available. So far the info. I have seen seems to be mostly rumor and most of the stores listed are only back east. What stores will they be in in the western US. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Mindstorm Exhibit Dissapointment

Dear Lego, I stopped by your Mindstorms exhibit on Sunday at Northlake Mall in Atlanta, Georgia. I was very disappointed and I'll run through my items that I felt disappointed about. Since there weren't very many people around the booth, I assume a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact