 Dear LEGO / 2389
Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:48:03 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

I guess that makes sense-- I just hadn't heard of it happening before... from
the accounts I had heard it made it sound like the capacity they set had been
very small, making for a lot shorter lines and smaller crowds-- a nice feature,
but probably bad for moneymaking. But if their limits are actually the same
limits set by safety regulations, it makes total sense.

I believe their capacity is 16,000 - it's probably set by the size of the entrance
more than anything else, as that's what matters in an emergency.