 Dear LEGO / 2390
2389  |  2391
Subject:
Dear Lego........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:33:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear TLC,

   Many months ago, when bulk ordering was stil just a dream, Brad Justus
contacted us and in his words "made a light at the end of the tunnel".  To me
that light is still far away. My image of the lego company has actually gone
down since you first made contact with lugnet. The main disapointment is is
communication, which you said you would provide. To me, 4 messages, though
long and descriptive, over 6 months, Is NOT good communication. Secondly, you
have taken no action in the lego theme galery incident that odccured just
recently. When I look at this it makes me think that you have no respect for
us lugnetters.
    And lastly, your product line as a whole in my eyes is degrading. Instead
of going after the new 2000 sets, I'll put my money in an old M-tron or castle
set that sells on ebay. I can see why you have juniorized some of the themes,
but please leave something for us AdictedFansOfLegoS. Bulk ordering looks
good, but for the price,those old 1200 piece brick buckts look better.

   While all these things should be considered, there is some great stuff
about the TLC that I would like to see continued. I think that the Ultimate
collector siries looks great, though I haven't got the money yet to get one.
The new minifig packs are awesome, and I am very glad that the castle theme
came back.

I just hope you read this,

-Jonathan McKay  (The 12 year old)