 Dear LEGO / 2307 (-10)
  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) Hehehe, if you hate the pink and light green THAT much, send it all to me, I could use it ;-) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Plano boxes

Agreed. 739, with trays with lids, AND a lockdown bar to keep the trays in the PLASTIC housing, would get me buying a LOT of them. I currently only own one, as a curiousity. As it is, I have bought TONS of Iris rolling drawers, and will buy more, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) Yes, I saw Eric's Main Street, and I liked it. It inspired me to use my own pink pieces, on a castle. It is one of my favourite castle MOCs I've done. So I take it back, pink parts are useful and interesting. (...) They are good for parts- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

In lugnet.dear-lego, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes: [her terrifically awesome message snipped] (...) Well ........ (a long, drawn "well ...") The reason you put the Duplo away was, largely, because it is not compatible with LEGO, at least in the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) district, building in a Deco/Mediterranean style makes pink a very useful color, as well as teal, orange, light blue, etc. Check out the neat Miami Beach Deco website (I love the wavy lettering): (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) I disagree, Bradley. The Pink, Magenta, Lavender, etc., if used properly, can look very good. At the very least, they work with white. Eric Kingsley's Main Street is a good example of how to use pink with other colors. Also, I love the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message news:Fxn09H.5qB@lugnet.com... (...) [snip very long but thoroughly enjoyable rant] I've read the original thread, and the replies to it as well, but has anyone ever tried introducing their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

Deidre Rushton Brumby skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I think Lego cost a lot of money, but expensive? Almost all toys cost a lot of money, but most of them are used for a very limited time. Lego has no limits, you never get too old, so the 'cost per (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

Will Hess skrev i meddelandet ... (...) But when the kids get older, they _can_ use the combination. My boys (13 and 10 now), always use the duplo as base and filler when they start out a new castle, fortress, space base or whatever. It's a quick (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact