 Dear LEGO / 2278
    Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Jeff Johnston
   (Removing .loc.au because it's not really Aussie-specific anymore, if it ever was) (...) Well, Todd did some great things with Duplo dinos...but I agree, there's not much *reason* to make them work together. (...) I wouldn't mind seeing stuff aimed (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Bradley Dale
   (...) Agreed. Pink pieces are gross, and can't be reused in a normal town without being noticed for being recycled Barbie-esque sets. If placed next to any other colour, it looks wrong. (...) The dead Paradisa line was pretty good to build. My (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Eric Kingsley
      (...) Well..... I agree with Jeff that Belville is too pink but I don't agree that pink is a bad color. I think it is great in town and work really well putting details and highlights on Victorian style buildings. I personally think that the more (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

         Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Gary Istok
      (...) district, building in a Deco/Mediterranean style makes pink a very useful color, as well as teal, orange, light blue, etc. Check out the neat Miami Beach Deco website (I love the wavy lettering): (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Jeff Stembel
     (...) I disagree, Bradley. The Pink, Magenta, Lavender, etc., if used properly, can look very good. At the very least, they work with white. Eric Kingsley's Main Street is a good example of how to use pink with other colors. Also, I love the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

         Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Bradley Dale
     (...) Yes, I saw Eric's Main Street, and I liked it. It inspired me to use my own pink pieces, on a castle. It is one of my favourite castle MOCs I've done. So I take it back, pink parts are useful and interesting. (...) They are good for parts- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Tom Stangl
   (...) Hehehe, if you hate the pink and light green THAT much, send it all to me, I could use it ;-) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)