 Dear LEGO / 2012 (-10)
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Well, how true that is. You know, it's just possible that someone out there might have a Nebula Outpost, (6899) that he got months ago, or even years ago, that has been just collecting dust in their homes, not because it was unwanted, but it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Richard, (...) Yes, Busy Bee, I remember that now. Thanks for the link! :) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Agreed - I've quoted this post before, but I think it illustrates your point too (URL). Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Within the limitations of the business model (that is, people who choose to live in high tariff/high cost of doing business countries have to, unfortunately, suffer the consequences of their government's attempt to hide from reality) I think (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Yes, Indeed. Larry P. offered a straight sale on the Blue Hopper car that came out during our last "discussion" on items, I think this was from that one B store, I can't remember which. Anyway, I have one because of him, and I am grateful. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Favoritism? Get a clue, pal. I stopped doing the S@H specials a while back because my job changed from being light in the morning to hectic and I couldn't put in the WORK of calling, collecting the data, making all the links, etc by hand (this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Me three. --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Sometimes, all you have to do is ask nicely and you find that people will make sure you get something you'd like but missed out on. Sometimes you don't even have to ask - they just offer, seeing the need. I've been on both sides of that sort (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I might have let that one get pretty vague. I was trying to suggest an internet model of business that serves an international customer base equally. I just didn't spell it out. -- Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Pssst.. I think you are being too defensive Richard, James is one of the most fair and level people on LUGNET - if you reread his post, I think you'll see that he was trying to help you by asking for you to explain yourself further. Followups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact