 Dear LEGO / 2004
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Susan Hoover writes:
How is there any favoritism on the part of S@H?  Anyone can call S@H
herself at 7 am on Monday if she really wants to know what the specials
are before Tom posts them to LUGNET.  It probably takes more time to
update the site than it does to sell out of some of the specials,
anyway.  :-/

I might have let that one get pretty vague. I was trying to suggest an
internet model of business that serves an international customer base
equally.  I just didn't spell it out.

-- Richard