 Dear LEGO / 2003
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:59:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, James Brown writes:
How would you suggest LEGO gives fans more equal access to stock, while being
able to maintain their bottom line?  I'm assuming no one here wants LEGO out
of business, neh?

Do I have to connect all the lines for you to see the picture?

Pssst.. I think you are being too defensive Richard, James is one of the most
fair and level people on LUGNET - if you reread his post, I think you'll see
that he was trying to help you by asking for you to explain yourself further.

Followups to lugnet.market.theory, so we can be constructive if we want - I do
think there's a possibility we can wade through the mud and find something
useful.

With all of the resistance I see being heaped on my teeny, tiny idea you'd
think I had asked for the immediate execution of Todd Lehman (our happy host!)
instead of just greater fairness in the manner in which TLC eliminates
overstock.

What's the big deal?

Because it isn't resistance to the idea anymore - eg the person systematically
rating all of your posts '0'. It has become too personal :(

Richard