 Dear LEGO / 2007 (-10)
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Favoritism? Get a clue, pal. I stopped doing the S@H specials a while back because my job changed from being light in the morning to hectic and I couldn't put in the WORK of calling, collecting the data, making all the links, etc by hand (this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Me three. --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Sometimes, all you have to do is ask nicely and you find that people will make sure you get something you'd like but missed out on. Sometimes you don't even have to ask - they just offer, seeing the need. I've been on both sides of that sort (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I might have let that one get pretty vague. I was trying to suggest an internet model of business that serves an international customer base equally. I just didn't spell it out. -- Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Pssst.. I think you are being too defensive Richard, James is one of the most fair and level people on LUGNET - if you reread his post, I think you'll see that he was trying to help you by asking for you to explain yourself further. Followups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))

(...) So I (...) what is (...) My specialty is collecting anything old and hard to find. That usually means doing most of my finding outside of the US. But I have found some great lots on eBay with old 60's and 70's sets. My collection covers quite (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

(...) I'm with you. I like to think of myself as the unshaven smithy with the really big MegaBloks hammer. Get in my way -- I'll knock you off! =) -- Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Do I have to connect all the lines for you to see the picture? The point of mentioning the Imperial Flagship S@H offer this week is to point out that S@H can and does handle warehouse finds/overstock items RIGHT NOW!!! Why TLC needs outlet (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Aren't they both owned by TLC? And no, I am not confusing anything at all. I was suggesting a solution for TLC overstock -- whether it goes to the outlet store or to the S@H service is surely a matter of choice. I am hoping that in the future (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Interjections

(...) Why is it that I only see this word in newsgroups and email, or on the Scrabble board? I have never actually heard anyone utter this sound. FUT .o-t.fun for lack of a better place. (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.dear-lego) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact