 Dear LEGO / 1917
  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I'll make a brief point with my problem with all this. When I found out about the Lego Outlet I found some rather rare sets and posted them to the web. Then I went back and did a complete inventory and posted everything to the web. I go to the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I suggest you take your complaint to the store. Even if they can't change the policy of shipping within the state, they should at least be willing to let you reserve items to pick up within a week, and therefore should be able to call you (of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) i too, live in georgia, 3 hours away, and can't place a phone order. by the time i had a friend in stone mountain drive over there, the sets i wanted were gone. i like it when lugnet members share and help one another, but not when things like (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) playing (...) on (...) would (...) Here! Here! I am also from GA. I see this practice as wrong for a number of reasons. But the main is that it completely penalizes Georgians. I have spent close to $500 in there since it has opened. Never at (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) Where does this "elitism" come from? You sound like you're mad that you're not getting picked to play football or that you're mad the popular girl won out over the nice girl for prom queen. It's the market. It's reality. All this whining is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) Matthew, There is a fix to this - when posting the sets they have, ask someone from outside of their "No Sale Zone" to get them for you. I would be happy to do so in the times my CC isn't already melting. (...) It really does SUCK that you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)