 Dear LEGO / 1941
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:46:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:50:02 GMT, "Craig Livingston"
<clivin007@aol.com> wrote:

fulton county commuter. It takes me an hour to get to and yet I go. But if
this is now the common practice...why go at all? The manager won't ship to us
or call us...no matter how much we purchase. So those who say buy more to get
on this deal...shove it. It is elitist and wrong.

Where does this "elitism" come from?  You sound like you're mad that
you're not getting picked to play football or that you're mad the
popular girl won out over the nice girl for prom queen.

It's the market.  It's reality.

All this whining is just so silly.  It's almost as bad as if you
worked 2nd shift (as I used to do) and slept till 10am each morning
and complained about the "elite" early risers getting the jump on you
at the S@H specials each Monday morning.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html