 Dear LEGO / 1897 (-5)
  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) Oh HECK no, not as far as I am concerned ;-) Hence the smiley ;-) (...) And it really doesn't matter to me whether or not THEY called US, or WE called THEM. The fact is, whoever has the money at the time the set is available gets it, and it's (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

I don't begrudge anyone finding a good deal. But it would bother me to think that some few of us are favored by TLC because of their purchasing power. This is why I have and will continue to favor a Lego Direct arrangement in which TLC, or perhaps a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I really do see what you're saying I guess it just doesn't ring through for me. I'm very much a non-shopping person. I know the KBToyWorks is in some sort of thing you would probably call an outlet mall. I've been there several times. I have (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I would agree if the Lego Outlet store was out in the middle of a field somewhere. On some level though I think that they are not playing well with their community. It's great for the people that get called. It's great for Lego. It's aweful (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) Hrmmmm - I'm a little miffed I didn't get a call (I could have used some 6078's) but I don't agree with this. Just think about it. They know the stuff is coming in. They call two people who agree to buy all of some items. Those items come in (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact