 Dear LEGO / 1523
Re: Where have all the Flowers Gone... Long time passing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mario Ferrari writes:
Hi all,

do you guys mean the 6318 set is no more available in the US? I recall I saw
many of them on the shelves here in Italy, and many older 6319 too. If 6318
has been discontinued I better go and buy some of them for my train setup
before it's too late :-)

Mario

Mario,

My suggestion would be if you need them buy them.  I wish we had these in the
US and I suppose some little backwater store might but I have not seen these
since coming out of my darkages.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/