 Dear LEGO / 1515
Re: Where have all the Flowers Gone... Long time passing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:48:31 GMT

Current/recent Classic/Basic/Freestyle sets with flowers and trees:

4284 (120pcs or so: 1 red flower set)
4255 (400 cs or so: 1 red, 1 yellow flower set)
4293 (801 pcs: 1 white, 1 blue, 1 red flower set, 1 pine tree)
1194 (400pcs: 1 yellow, 1 blue flower set, big 3-leaf plant)
4291 (750pcs orso: 2 pine trees, couple of flower sets)
blue "special pieces" bucket from last year had round tree and flower
sets.

Seems to me nearly all the C/B/F sets have flowers in except those which
are specifically vehicle oriented (like 4222): none currently have the
round tree in, they seem to have gone back to pine trees this year.
Maybe we'll see round trees again next year.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: