 Dear LEGO / 1301
Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:37:05 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:05:50 GMT, Jonathan Wilson
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

Wizards of the Coast has never really had any reason to preserve
"value" of old OOP trading cards.
Yet do you really think it'd be a good business idea to rerelease all
the powerhouse cards?

It is the same with magic the gathering cards. I collected for a while and I
found that the rarest card was the black lotus. What would happen if WOTC
re-released the black lotus. Anyone who has an origonal would stop
purchasing WOTC products.

I can't say that I'd stop purchasing their products (since I already
have), but yes, I would be pretty darn pissed if they rereleased the
Lotus, Juzam, Library, etc. All of which I own at least one of.

Jasper