 Dear LEGO / 1052
1051  |  1053
Subject:
Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:25:23 GMT

I have a good idea for Lego if they rerelease Imperial Soldiers at some
point.  Print on different colored torsos, red guards on red torsos,
blue guards on blue torsos.  This would make the distinction between the
classic ones and the new ones obvious, so value would be collectable
value of the old kind wouldn't be affected as much.

Timbo