 Dear LEGO / 1299
Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:05:03 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
Broken? Do you mean that there were problems with the powerfull cards in the
first place so they were never re-released?

Definitely. Again, it's been a while, but if I remember right, tournament
rules only allow cards of the most current two revisions. This allows them
to slowly fix mistakes they made in the past. (Of course, people playing on
their own love to have the ridiculously powerful cards, so they retain
value.)

So I think Lego is a very different situation.