 Dear LEGO / 1200
    Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real? —Doyle G. Nelson
   (...) Thanks Lar, I didn't know todd said he was A ok. Thats fine with me if Todd checked it out and found him to be true. Just with the mountain of messages its hard to find the one message of confirmation. I read a lot of the letters (which I am a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Todd didn't come out and say so in so many words in a post here, but if Todd had doubts about his bonafides Todd would never have approved his posting privileges. Those are the dots I connected, and those dots were there for you or anyone else (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real? —Doyle G. Nelson
      (...) out (...) I agree. I do feel bad that I continued this discussion on this thread which should have been placed somewhere else. I do apologize. :) As for the Grammer well your right, I do write quick and I am fortunate to find my mistakes at (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real? —Todd Lehman
     [followups to lugnet.admin.general] (...) On that note, someone applying for posting privileges under the email address legoshop@aol.com today was just denied, after a bit of investigation. In light of LEGO Direct's recent appearance, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real? —Jasper Janssen
   (...) He certainly was. Sarcasm, however, is a very legitimate discussion tool. He was using sarcasm because he felt it was the best way to make his point. I really doubt he was deliberately trying to upset you. Of course, if you're going to be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)