 Dear LEGO / 1122 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

I'll chime in on a slightly different vein. Rather than us telling them what we want (which is good) and hoping they can come up with it (which may turn out disappointing), how about if they tell us what they can easily offer, what they can offer (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

I believe that my 25 years of collecting and building with the Brick, and about $50,000 spending - not counting increased rents, storage materials and other expenses - during that time, qualifies me as "serious". (...) just (...) appropriate (...) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Wayne Hussey's Comments - Why Not Complain? (was Re: Brad...)

(...) It may of interest noting here that I have yet to read or hear of a rational AFOL who griped about TLC owing them anything. But if I do, it's usually ignored by me. How about you? (...) Everyone here realizes that. Please read the "Fair Play" (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

Hello Brad and/or Lego Rep, I really need to know if the Gray brick packs are going to be canceled as some rumors indicate. I hope they aren't, and if not, I would like to see Lt gray roof bricks and arches in the future.I would like to also know if (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mindstorms Wishlist

Wellnow, whose fault is THAT? TLC's, of course - they should have included the AC adapter. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mindstorms Wishlist

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jasper Janssen wrote: [snipped great ideas about powering mini-RCX's with external battery boxes] (...) I agree! Small, modular robotic bits would be better than one big RCX bit. With the way robotic LEGO creations chew through (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Hey Dad!! You seem to be too old to play with Lego. So your message isn't a gripe? And can't be very serious if you've only spent a couple of bucks on lego, come back when it's more like 20 or 30 grand. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Direct Questions

(...) Hmm... per piece price on the 2x4 brick and other similar bricks needs to be somewhat lower than 10 cents a brick. Thanksgiving 1998 got me zillions of 400 piece buckets for 4 dollars USD each (after using a 1 dollar coupon I had hoarded, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) Of course, LEGO has all of us beat building a model of the tallest freestanding structure in the world, the CN Tower in Toronto...since there is a 12 ft tall (or so...I haven't seen it in a while) model of it already :) James P (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) Well, "fluff" may not be the right word for 500+ metres of cncrete and steel.. but it's certainly not as classy. (...) For now, I'll just continue planning to build - half the fun's in that anyway ;) Maybe Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament? (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact