 Dear LEGO / 1037
Re: Suggestions for Lego: My two cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:14:13 GMT

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:24:32 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Brian Lanning <blanning@mciworld.com> wrote:
Ancient greek and roman themes.

YES.

You have no idea how popular something like this would be.

I'll take a full set. And another for my father. And possibly some
loose sets for my high school Latin teachers. And I think I can think
of a lot of other places I could give that. Presuming they're done
rtight, of course.

The Colosseum.
Circus Maximus.
Generic Roman Villa.
Generic Horse-racing cart.
Hadrian's Wall ( ;-) ). (playset?)
Generic Castellum.

Mt Olympus.
"Crossing the Styx" playset ( ;-) ).
King Minos' Labyrinth.

Anything else?

Ceterum censeo, urbem juniorem delendum esse.

Jasper