 Dear LEGO / 1012
Re: Suggestions for Lego: My two cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:24:32 GMT

Brian Lanning <blanning@mciworld.com> wrote:
Ancient greek and roman themes.

YES.

Lego, you do this and I will personally guarantee the line's
success.  I will reach out through my contacts among the Latin
teachers at the middle school, high school, and college level to
make this line pay for itself many times over.  Class JCL projects
alone would probably justify it, but you gotta know kids and parents
alike would go for this stuff.

You have no idea how popular something like this would be.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/