 Database / Set Inventories / 889
    What should an inventory include? —Samuel Christiansen
   Since no one has responded to notes posted in the Lugnet.Admin.General about a discussion group for inventories, I'll throw this out here too. I was wondering what information people really want in these inventories. Personally, I tend to want as (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: What should an inventory include? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I speak solely as a user. I usually am cruising Peeron to determine "what set do I need to buy to get mass quantities of this part because the Brickbay price is too high". So all I really care about is the parts, quantities, and colors. The (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

         Re: What should an inventory include? —Jennifer L. Boger
      (...) That's actually the reason we made it - not that brickbay was too high - but since we (dan and i) rarely buy pieces separately - since then we wouldn't have the whole set that goes with them - we find which set has the piece we want in mass (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

         Inventories on Peeron.com —Kevin Dixon
     Hi all, First off, I'd like to thank Dan for setting up such a great resource. I started off as solely a user of peeron also. Basically I wanted a way to determine exactly how many of any specific piece I had, based on all the sets in my collection. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

        Re: What should an inventory include? —Kevin Salm
   (...) You are in Lugnet's inventory repository; this message is in Lugnet's inventory repository. The newsgroup lugnet.db.inv is where inventories are stored. You can search them like any other lugnet newsgroup to find the info you are looking for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: What should an inventory include? —Samuel Christiansen
   Just an add-on question to the previous one: Is there any reason that the LUGNET set guide does not link to any inventories? I'm a bit biased towards the Peeron inventories simply because they seem to be the most up-to-date and best maintained (as (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)