 Database / Set Inventories / 343
Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 08:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
There is a large gaming wheel piece included in this set, it looks like a
rather large umbrella.  I am after any and all information concerning what
other sets (I've never seen any, myself, although it is possible LEGO used
it in a rare or not very widely released set somewhere.) used this piece, as
it would be suitable for a large road or rail tanker, or for a grain silo
top.

This looks to be part number 3961, an 8 x 8 dish. In the part reference its
mentioned to be a space radar dish, so probably its available in a space set.
It is also available in gray in set 744.

I am after the diameter of the gaming wheel used in this set, with the
numbered divisions on it, and what part number or numbers were stamped on
it, if any.  I am also after the special piece used to connect it up with
the other piece in the wall of the Paradisa Fun Park set it came in.  It
looks like a 1/2 connector peg with a 2x2 plate top (not friction peg
though, as it looks like it should spin freely.) and the part reference for
that, too, if it's available.

There is a 2x2 plate with pin in the parts reference, nr. 2476

Sybrand Bonsma