 Database / Set Inventories / 346
Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:35:30 GMT

I can't find any mention of 7159 on the LEGO site - are there any places
that might have a pic of it?  LugNet has the set info, but no pic available,
yet!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

--
www.fastinternet.net.au/~ghyde
--

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.db.inv, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
There is a large gaming wheel piece included in this set, it looks like • a
rather large umbrella.  I am after any and all information concerning • what
other sets (I've never seen any, myself, although it is possible LEGO • used
it in a rare or not very widely released set somewhere.) used this • piece, as
it would be suitable for a large road or rail tanker, or for a grain • silo
top.

This looks to be part number 3961, an 8 x 8 dish. In the part reference • its
mentioned to be a space radar dish, so probably its available in a space • set.
It is also available in gray in set 744.

It is also available in gray in 4533, beige in 7115 and 7159, and black in
6989.  I'm sure I've missed a couple, as these are just off the top of my • head.

Jeff