 Database / Set Inventories / 342
341  |  343
Subject:
Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 06:57:20 GMT

There is a large gaming wheel piece included in this set, it looks like a
rather large umbrella.  I am after any and all information concerning what
other sets (I've never seen any, myself, although it is possible LEGO used
it in a rare or not very widely released set somewhere.) used this piece, as
it would be suitable for a large road or rail tanker, or for a grain silo
top.

I am after the diameter of the gaming wheel used in this set, with the
numbered divisions on it, and what part number or numbers were stamped on
it, if any.  I am also after the special piece used to connect it up with
the other piece in the wall of the Paradisa Fun Park set it came in.  It
looks like a 1/2 connector peg with a 2x2 plate top (not friction peg
though, as it looks like it should spin freely.) and the part reference for
that, too, if it's available.

As always, please email me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or
ghyde@fastinternet.net.au with the information, or reply here if you don't
have email access.

If you are selling this kit, contact me ASAP with what you might want as a
trade for it!  Or a fair price!!  ;-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde