 Database / Set Inventories / 348
Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I am after the diameter of the gaming wheel used in this set, with the
numbered divisions on it, and what part number or numbers were stamped on
it, if any.

The diameter, as someone else mentioned in this thread, is 8 studs.

The wheel is divided into 12 parts. Each part has a color and number (duh :-)
...the numbers are 10, 20 and 30 (clockwise), printed in black. The colors are
pink, grey, yellow and white (counter-clockwise). They alternate so that is
only one combo of any two. (e.g. only one section that has a ten and is pink.)

Part number...? The only thing I see here is a "001" stamped on the back.

If you are selling this kit, contact me ASAP with what you might want as a
trade for it!  Or a fair price!!  ;-)

Sorry, not for sale :-) I's my cousin's and she'd kill me if she even finds
out *I* have it, let alone that i sold it... :-)

HTH,
-Shiri