 Database / Set Inventories / 349
Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I can't find any mention of 7159 on the LEGO site - are there any places
that might have a pic of it?  LugNet has the set info, but no pic available,
yet!

I managed to catch a glimpse when eToys posted it briefly, but they had to pull
it because it was still confidential at the time.  However, check the .starwars
group, I think someone posted a pick of it along with some pics of 7191.

Jeff