 Database / Set Inventories / 344
343  |  345
Subject:
Piece count wanted for the following sets:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:27:27 GMT

I am setting up a trade deal, and am trying to get an idea of the piece
counts - however, there are some small gaps in LugNet's database for the
following four sets:

7866 Level Crossing with Electric Gates

8680 Arctic Rescue Base

8843 Fork Lift Truck

8855 Prop Plane

If you have the piece counts for any of the sets listed above, please
contact me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or ghyde@fastinternet.net.au
with the set or sets and piece counts for them.  I am not trying to get a
really accurate count of what pieces were in the box, just a fairly accurate
idea of how many pieces were in the aforementioned sets.  Therefore, I will
accept counts from people willing to do them from instructions, unless a
more accurate one turns up that has been done from a sealed box.

I do not need an inventory of these sets, however, if you are doing one
anyway, please send it along with the piece count, and post it here, too, so
LugNet's database can be updated!

P.S.:  Many thanks to any and all who replied to my previous questions, you
all have been most helpful with your answers!  I don't remember who answered
the questions and it seems my newsreader expires the posts anyway after a
period of time, but many thanks to those who provided answers both here, and
in email!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde