Re: My Inn :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 04:09:25 GMT

Thanks Shiri, glad you liked it :) and yes, it's not a box with a roof!
hehehehe
I'd like to put a little more detail into the walls... though I need
more bricks.. I have too much of my village still built and I'm not
willing to rip anything apart for bricks yet!

I'd like to get more pics of the roof, the construction of that was
quite frustrating for me.. I'm used to doing plate roofs, and that just
didn't work for this...

thanks!
Tamy

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/talon.html

Lovely, Tamy! I like the use of the baseplate. My favorite part is the front
corner of the building; I like the diagonal/curved part, nice touch. You
definitely didn't just build a cube with a roof. ;-) (I'm paraphrasing you
from when you coomented on *my* inn... way back when ;-)

I like the idea of barrels in the room. And storage under the stairs. My
stairs were empty underneath too, but I have a table hidden there rather
than storage. Who can spare the space? :-)

Overall, great job! Good stuff.
-Shiri