  Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Hey Y'all: This is a last minute scan of something I have been toying with in between packing all of my other Lego for a move I must make. Take a look at the shockingly poor quality of the MOC scan at: (URL) yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Nice little scene Richard. Did you make both of those torsos? I'm not familiar with space torsos, so forgive my ignorance... They both look great together, so I am guessing you made them both. Really nice work. One question: What is she holding? (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) The torso on the left is standard issue Blacktron I. The torso on the right is definitely a custom. (...) Lightsabre handle with Belville crown, possibly with the pin broken off the bottom. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) She's a BABE!!!! Great scene Richard! The customization on her bo-Um.... FRONT is well done. (...) Looking forward to it!!!! Matt -- (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Hehe... nice scene, Richard. I've done the same with Cam, as well, but I haven't put her into my castle theme because I haven't decided if my society has developed enough to invent corrective lenses, yet. hehe. :) If you check my brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) See: (URL) sites are claiming eyewear existed at least as early as the 10th century -- seems like a castle era to me, even if a little late. Castle Blacktron time and technology will work a little differently, but first I have to finish (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Oh, I'm not saying eyewear didn't exist in such times.. I'm not sure they do in .my. realm.. I just haven't given it thought. But it is such a nice head that not using it seems kind of a waste. must think on it. (...) Thanks for the kind (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)