Subject:
Characters, characters, characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 03:27:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

OK, so maybe I don't have as many as Anthony does on his page, but hey, I
put a lot of effort into these little guys! So the least you can do is hop
over and check them out! The most you could do is give me comments and feedback.

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/characters/

'preciate it!
-Shiri