Re: Characters, characters, characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:42:51 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

OK, so maybe I don't have as many as Anthony does on his page, but hey, I
put a lot of effort into these little guys! So the least you can do is hop
over and check them out! The most you could do is give me comments and feedback.

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/characters/

'preciate it!
-Shiri

Shire-

GREAT character development! I love the I can get the feeling I REALLY
know your characters from these pages! Keep up the GREAT work!

Matt