Re: Characters, characters, characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
OK, so maybe I don't have as many as Anthony does on his page, but hey, I
put a lot of effort into these little guys! So the least you can do is hop
over and check them out! The most you could do is give me comments and feedback.

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/characters/

'preciate it!
-Shiri

Looks good, Shiri.

I keep looking at your site as one of the gauges for what I want my site to
be (If I could ever kick this "horrible" .space compulsion.. must be the 15
someodd years of withdrawals...).

I like how your "Big Five" interact(ed) with each other. Nicely thought out.

As for a suggestion,(and maybe it's just me) the group name "Big Five" just
doesn't seem to fit well. I'm not sure what would be better, but something
more "Castle-ish"...? Of course, that's going on the presumption that there
isn't a reason for using the name that I've missed while looking over your
site. :)

Joel
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm