Re: Characters, characters, characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:33:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Christopher Pisciotti writes:
Very nice. I feel there is a lot of depth to your characters, much more than
you even have on "paper".

Thanks!! That's the one thing I hope for above all in creating my
characters. As an amatuer writer (not just CW stories!) I'm trying to create
characters that are as three-dimensional as possible. I don't know if I'm
*succeeding*, but at least I'm improving...

You're also the only Castle Worlder that I recall
seeing as listing some of your characters as deceased.

Huh! Really? I think Jeff Stembel had a few ancient guys somewhere there.
;-) Of course, a lot of people have "undead" armies, but I don't think
that's what you mean!

Also I don't recall,
but are Gareth's and Scar's stories related, or do they occur in seperate
worlds?

They're in the same realm (same world); but Gareth's death was about 20
years before the "present" in my realm (i.e. Chapter 1).

As for any possible relation, that will become clearer as time goes by. Rest
assured, though, that they won't by two totally seperate stories.

I'm hoping to have my own character profiles done soon. Can't wait
to share.

And I can't wait to see!

Thank you Shiri!

Thanks for the comments!