Re: Little CW Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
Hey Gang, it's been a *cough... ahem* "little" while since the last update,
so here's a few things you may or may not have seen yet... =)

Added-
-New members in the year 1 A.L.: Mark Nelson, Kevin Hall, Joel Jacobsen, and
Ed. T. Toton (bringing the number to just below 50 members!)
-Wurmhold siege catapult by Mark Nelson in the "Structures" section
-Link to Chris Maddison's Hillsfar Chronicles in the "Ballads" section
-Link to Brian Kasprzyk's new website on the "Members" page

Planning to add-
-"Updates" page so people can see what's new as soon as they go to the site
-The coveted CW Map!  (once we can get our grubby little hands on it!)  hehe =)
-More links on the members' pages (for ballads and structures)

Anything else?  Anyone have any suggestions?  There didn't seem to be that
many people interested in the contest discussion, not enough for a monthly
contest anyway.  Is that something we can put off for later?  Lemme know. =)

~Nathan
CW Regent

http://www.castle-world.org
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/index.html

Nathan....
You're quite welcome to take any of the pics of structures to put in C/W
from my site.....

Kev...:  )