Re: Little CW Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:

<snipped>

He's up on the site, now. =)  Cool looking character! =)

~Nathan
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/index.html

Hrmm... I see where you put his name in as my sig fig... am I just not
looking in the right spot, though, to find his portrait? or do I have to
write up a blurb on the good (good??) Mr. Beliwyr 'afore he gets his picture
used?

I think I'm still a bit unclear on how that part of CW works.. o_O

Joel J