Re: Little CW Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:

<snipped>

Sure thing, if you want to change it later on down the road that would be no
problem.  If you created a new hero or whatever that you felt had a bigger
role in your realm then I don't see why we couldn't change it from your old
one. This goes for anyone who has a sig fig.  I'd also encourage those
people that don't already have a sig fig to get one for the site.  There are
around 7 people out of 49 that don't have one yet, there's no rush but it
would be fun to see what everyone comes up with =).

~Nathan

Well, for now, I would say that my sig fig would be my evil bad guy:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjacobse/Characters/beliwyr02r.jpg

This would be the pic of Beliwyr that I would like to use.

I haven't a BG for him (well, I DO, but not that I'm gonna give out yet..<G>)

Joel J