Re: Little CW Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 06:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:

<snipped>

Click on your name on the Balladeers section and that brings you to your
personal member page.  From there you can view the sig-fig and any links to
your creations/stories/whatever on the rest of the site (or to your own site
if you chose to do so).  If you come up with a story/background for your
sig-fig you can send that in and I'll make his own personal page and that
will also show your character's portrait.  Once that is in there will be a
link from the Characters section to your sig-fig as well.  I hope this helps
some =).

~Nathan

doh. the one thing I didn't do. oops.

Thanks for pointing out what I should have already seen. :)

Joel J