Re: New Website Design Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Anthony Sava writes:
I've recently toyed with a new design for my website, I'd be real pleased if
some of you would give me some feedback on it.

Here is my current site:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

and here is my demo site (no links are active yet):

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/VertIdex.html

Looks decent, though until more of the site is useable, It's hard to say how
well using the frames will work. One comment though, in the right hand frame,
the main page, it looks like all of your images are not showing up. It may be a
case sensitivity issue, but one image is also just named "9".

Frank