Subject:
New Website Design Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:30:52 GMT

I've recently toyed with a new design for my website, I'd be real pleased if
some of you would give me some feedback on it.

Here is my current site:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

and here is my demo site (no links are active yet):

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/VertIdex.html

Please LMKWYT

--Anthony