Re: Chris Lindsey to the Rescue! (was Re: Update on new CW Site)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 02:59:42 GMT

Given these new circumstances, I may just put up the old site and keep
adding to it rather than creat a new site altogether.  I can't decide yet...

I might put new entries into a "latest news" type link, if nothing else.
-- Hop-Frog

My suggestion would be keep the old and just build on it.  The old look is
still fine.  I think it would preserve some of the history of CW.  After all
we're trying to resurect it not create a new one.  Just my 1.999 cents.

E.