Re: Update on new CW Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:

I would certainly encourage others to seek free hosting with Ozbricks, I
have only good things to say about my experiences with Ozbricks so far.

Just say yes to free hosting and 24/7 FTP access at Ozbricks!
Just out of curiosity, is Ozbricks available in US?
It may be a dumb question, but oh well, so please let me know.
Thanks.
Hasta La Vista, Sean