Re: Update on new CW Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:56:53 GMT

If I wanted to recreate what exists at Geocities I'd have
to go page by page, or link by link, and download it page by page with all
of the images intact and then reorganize it slightly, etc, etc, etc.  See if
you can guess the odds of my actually doing that?

While I haven't tried such a program, may I suggest trying <a
href=http://www.netvampire.com/index.htm>Net Vampire</a> (hope that works).
It is designed specifically to do that job for you.
Or <a href=http://www.httrack.com/index.php?p=2>HTTrack Website Copier</a>

Hope that helps :)

plucky